Jason Statham is also known for his ripped physique and great abs, which have lots of guys trying to find out Jason Statham workout routine and diet plan he used to get ripped, but the actor was not always in such marvelous shape.
|Jason Statham before getting ripped|
Statham had a noticeable amount of excess body fat especially around the abdominal area back then, and he confessed in an interview with Men's Health that he never paid attention to the amount of calories he was consuming, and ate anything he wanted to at that time.
All this changed however when Statham made the decision to improve his fitness level, and successful made an impressive body transformation that had everyone talking which he is maintaining up to this day.
Jason Statham dropped 17 pounds in 6 weeks working out 6 days a week, for 35 minutes a day.
According to reports, Statham accomplished his remarkable transformation in such short period of time because his workout was very intense, he worked extremely hard and he was disciplined with his diet.
|Jason Statham lean and ripped|
And if you look at Jason Statham pictures before he got ripped you'll see that he already possessed a great deal of muscle.
Also, most of the fat was around his abdominal area. So once he dieted down (eat less calories than expending) and trained effectively to lose the fat, his abs would've eventually become visible and he would've looked ripped without building crazy amounts of muscle.
That's the reason most personal trainers and fitness professionals advice that anyone who want to get ripped and possess high levels of body fat should focus on getting rid of the fat first. Because if you put on a decent amount of muscle, but it's covered in a flood of fat, you'll not look nicely ripped or reveal six pack abs.
Jason Statham Workout Routine
Jason Statham worked out with guidance from his personal trainer Logan Hood. They trained every day except Sunday.
From Monday to Friday they did exercises that involed trampolines, climbing ropes, heavy bags, barbells, kettlebells, crash pads, and a complex apparatus of pullup bars. Saturdays were reserved for hour long sustained trail runs.
According to Jason Statham they changed around the exercises everyday. He said “I haven’t had one single day in 6 weeks that has been a repeat”. “Every single day has had a different combination of exercises. Obviously, you repeat exercises over the course of 6 weeks, but you’ll never do that workout you did on Thursday the 23rd of August again. It always changes, and that’s what keeps it so interesting.”
Statham also mentioned that the workout was based on tracking and recording everything as they went along the program. “All of this is important,” said Statham. “If you want to get faster, stronger, and healthier you have to record and track progress. Making progress is the primary goal of the training I’ve been doing.”
The workout was also structured in three stages I learned. Visual Impact also use 3 stages that impact the muscle and fat loss differently. When a workout program is created in this manner it gives you a better way of controlling your results so you can sculpt the perfect physique you want.
Here are the main exercises Jason Statham did in a workout session.
1. Ten-minute warmup on a Concept2 Rowing Machine
1. Heavy lifting using compound movements like the front squat, deadlift, or power clean.
2. Short circuits of various exercises with light weights.
3. Various carrying exercises with kettlebells or sandbags.
4. A progression of about 15 kettlebell exercises.
5. Various throws with medicine balls.
6. Interval training
Jason Statham Diet Plan
Statham give credit to an intelligent diet plan for his rapid weight loss. A good diet is very important for losing weight. We have indicated in numerous other articles on this site, that when it comes to fat loss, diet is king and exercise is the assistant for getting rid of the fat.
If you want to lose body fat including burning abdominal fat to get flat abs you must eat right otherwise you may just be wasting your time with exercise.
Controlling calorie intake is the most important aspect of a diet plan to lose weight, but the amount of calories a people need to consume to lose weight vary depending upon a number of factors such as their metabolism type.
1. He cut out all refined sugar or flour from his meals including bread, pasta, fruit juices and sweets of any kind. His dessert every night was plain yogurt with fresh fruit.
2. He recorded everything he ate and drank including water. “This is the bible,” Statham says, writing everything down makes it impossible for you to muck it up,” he drink 1 1/2 gallons of water a day to himself feeling full.
3. Statham spread out his calorie intake across a number of small meals which is a weight loss method that is used to keep yourself from eating too much at once. He ate six small meals daily consisting of egg whites, vegetables, lean meats, fish, nuts, and protein shakes.
//CLICK LINKS TO READS REVIEWS//